Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stoking The Fires

Had a day off but didn't get much rest. Took my wife up to visit with the new Grandbaby and I brought the older grandkids back with me for a little fishing excursion. Didn't get to fish with them last time because I was just plain wore out. So I promised them a trip this week. We got a little late start but that was fine. Things didn't go smoothly but that was fine too. The fishing gods showed a bit of compassion on us at the first stop as we quickly hooked up and landed half a dozen fish including these two solid eighteen inch plus trout. Bloody/white Sea Shad did the damage today. It was great to see the enthusiasm in their young eyes. Click on pics to enlarge.



I really wanted to hook them up to a couple of reds but it wasn't meant to be this day. We'll try it again tomorrow maybe a little earlier, maybe not. It was great to spend a little time on the water with the boys. Looking forward to tomorrow.......... just as soon as I rest up.

No comments:

Post a Comment